“more than a fashion magazine”
Password: Futurism 2.0.
If in the twentieth century the new reality was speed, leading to a new artistic current, today we find ourselves more than ever in an unrepeatable historical moment that is inevitably creating enormous changes. Ours, at the moment, is defined as an uncertain future (but when is it ever certain?), and if it’s true that we don’t know how many job categories will be lost along the way, it’s also true that every sudden swerve can also lead to new horizons. The important thing, as we know, is to be able to be multifaceted and not fossilize when something already programmed becomes utopia. This is our Futurism version 2.0 therefore, where the continuous growth of digital will be fighting (or maybe not) with a stop on this frantic search for speed at any cost.
IN THIS ISSUE
- Coco Rocha – cover story interview with the top model
- Fashion Trends what we’re going to love this season
- Exhibitions not to be missed
- Digital and Art Exhibitions
- Fashion Future in a Digital Era
- Rebecca van Bergen from Nest talk to us about her ethic brand – interview
- In conversation with future of music: Malou – interview
- Bonazzi of Aquafil talk to us about sustainable nylon – interview
- Beauty products for this winter? The answer is Green Lines
- In conversation with Sanne Vloet from Izé Skincare – interview
- The perfect guide to what accessories wear on this fall winter
- Our sustainable holiday: Discover with us top places to visit in Italy
- and 12 amazing editorials!
Giulia Greco, Ludovica Mucci, Marta Forgione
Oliver Beckmann, Matt Priestley, Benjamin Vitti, Marta Forgione, Fabrizio Martinelli, Liz van Campenhout, Aldona Karczmarczyk, Frauke Fischer, Patrick Schwalb, David PD Hyde
PAAR Photography, Les Mijotés, Damian Weilers, Maria Dominika, Marina Vengut
Heroes Models NY, Mirrs, Nina Klein, Bigoudi, Louisa Models, Milk Model Management , Elite Model World, Select Model London, Elite Barcelona, Trend Model Management
Frank Agency, Kasteel Artist Management, S:Managment, Touche Models, The Wolves Agency, Independent Milano, Wilma Wakker Model, Van Dorsen Artist, Selective Management Warsaw